Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
B.S. - Accounting; University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
More than 30 years of audit and accounting experience with privately-held Agribusiness entities, and with Cooperatives of many types and sizes. Cooperative experience includes, but is not limited to, marketing cooperatives (grain, milk, livestock, fruit, etc.), supply cooperatives (petroleum, feed, crop inputs, retail, service, etc.), and other specialty cooperatives.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Past State Vice President)
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives (NSAC)
- St. John’s Lutheran Church and School (Council Executive Committee; Treasurer; Coach – Basketball and Volleyball)
- Sparta Boy’s Basketball Club, Inc. (volunteer coach)
- Sparta Girl’s Basketball Association (volunteer coach)
- Past member of Board of Directors of Deke Slayton Memorial Space & Bicycle Museum (President)
- Past member of Board of Directors of Handishop Industries (President and Treasurer)
- Past member of Board of Directors of Tomah Memorial Hospital (Treasurer)
- Past member of Board of Directors of Tomah Memorial Hospital Foundation (President and Treasurer)
- Sparta High School Basketball Coach
- Past member of Board of Directors of Hiawatha Golf Course (Treasurer)