Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Bachelor’s in Accounting, University of Central Missouri
Scott has over 25 years of experience providing audit, tax and consulting services. Scott routinely provides attest services and consulting to financial institutions in the areas of external and internal audits, directors’ examinations, trust department examinations, loan reviews and FDICIA compliance.
Scott is a principal in the firm’s financial institution practice. He works with clients predominately throughout Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Arkansas and Tennessee ranging in size from $20 million to several billion in assets. Scott and his team are deep, passionate financial institution specialists covering a wide variety of professional services for our clients.
His duties also include principal-in-charge of the St. Louis Financial Institutions practice, member of the firm’s National Financial Institutions committee and chair of the Credit Risk Review committee.
Scott is involved with speaking at ICBA training seminars as well as at various trade associations and events. Scott conducts training sessions within the firm with a focus on making the firm “The Career Building Firm”. He believes that the most important resource any business has is the right people.
Along with providing services to community banks, Scott has mortgage broker and investment broker clients as well.
In the community
• Certified Public Accountant, Missouri
• Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
• Risk Management Association (RMA)
• Missouri Independent Bankers’ Association (MIBA)
• Community Bankers Association of Illinois (CBAI)
• Missouri Bankers Association (MBA)
• Illinois Bankers Association (IBA)
• Indiana Bankers Association (IBA)
• Kentucky Bankers Association (KBA)
• Advisory Board for various Banks