Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
University of Central Florida -
- B.S.B.A. in Accounting with a minor in Mathematics
- M.S. in Taxation
Angel has more than 10 years of experience in tax planning and consulting for individuals and privately held companies with a focus on business aircraft owners and operators. She consults on all tax related aspects of aircraft ownership including ownership structure, IRS record keeping requirements, purchases, sales and exchanges, operations, state nexus and assistance in IRS exams. She also provides compliance work services for businesses and individuals including federal income tax, state taxes, foreign filing requirements and federal excise tax obligations. She is an active member of the NBAA , has contributed to articles in their Business Aviation Insider publication and is a member of the Tax Committee.
In the community
Professional Memberships and Involvement -
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Business Aviation Association
- The National Business Aviation Association Tax Committee
- International Aviation Women's Association
- National Aircraft Finance Association
Civic Involvement -
- Board member and Director for Dance Out Bullying, Inc.