Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Certifications: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- B.S. Computer Science for Information Systems
- Stanford University Technology Entrepreneurship Part 1 and Part 2
- CLA Leadership Development Graduate (Enterprise Risk)
- UCLA Accounting Certificate (Student)
- Johns Hopkins University - Data Science Specialization (Student)
Ms. Vashti Horvat provides IT Audit and related client services in the Wisconsin and Northern Illinois region. Her experience includes but is not limited to the following:
- Compliance Frameworks: COBiT, COSO 2013, DRI (Disaster Recovery Institute), HIPAA & HiTrust, ISO/IEC 27001 (Information Security), ITIL, NIST, PCI, SANS Top 20 CIS (Center for Internet Security), SOC, SOX, SSAE16, and Yellow Book.
- IT Audits: Continuous Monitoring, Data Analysis, Data Center Reviews, Fraud/Forensics Audits, Infrastructure Audits, Internal Controls Design & Assessments, ITGC Reviews, Logical Security Audits, Network Security Audit, O/S Audits, Physical Site Security Reviews, Risk Assessments, and Segregation of Duties (SOD).
- Project Management, Business Process Improvements & ERP Applications: Business Process Re-Engineering, Data Conversions, Pre & Post System Implementation and Upgrades, Six Sigma/Lean, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Navision, Syspro, FMS & FMS Engine, and Various Legacy ERP Applications.
- Technology: Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Smart Technology, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Reviews, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Digital, Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) Reviews & GAP Analysis, Emerging Technology, ERP Assessments, Upgrades Reviews, Google Platform, Informatics (HealthCare), IoT (The Internet of Things), PCI Readiness & Audits, Quality Management Systems (QMS), Risk Assessments, SOC Audits, SSAE16 Readiness & Assessments, and Virtual Environments.
Industries: Financial Services (including Blockchain), Cognitive Technologies, Exponential Technologies, Healthcare; Higher Education & Government; Insurance; Manufacturing & Distribution; Non-Profit; Oil & Gas; Professional Services, Retail, Hospitality & Tourism; Telecommunications; and Transportation.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Ascend (Pan-Asian Leaders)
- Asia Pacific Innovators (LinkedIn Group)
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce
- IEEE - IoT
- Incubators (Startups)
- Institue of Risk Management
- The Conference Board / The Engagement Institute - Advisor