Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
• Bachelor of accounting from the University of Minnesota, Duluth
• Bachelor of business administration, management information systems from the University of Minnesota, Duluth
Rebecca is a manager in the nonprofit and government group at CliftonLarsonAllen. She has twelve years of public accounting experience and working exclusively with nonprofit organizations. She specializes in grant compliance, including single audits, and has extensive knowledge in related regulations and requirements. Rebecca also serves as a firm wide assurance resource where she oversees compliance with professional standards, provides technical assistance, and assists with training curriculum.
• Lead resource on OMB’s Uniform Guidance, Single Audits, Department of Health and Human Services, Research and Development Programs, and Student Financial Aid Programs
• Computer auditing techniques
• Nonprofit entities
In the community
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
• Midwest Society of Association Executives
• Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Store to Door, Finance Committee Chair
• Ann Bancroft Foundation, Finance Committee
• Minnesota Business Ethics Awards, Steering Committee
• Special Olympics of Minnesota, Junior Achievement & Salvation Army, Volunteer