Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Queens University at Kingston: BAHons History
University of Texas at Arlington: Masters of Professional Accounting
As an Engagement Director at CliftonLarsonAllen, Michaela manages income tax engagements for nonprofit organizations, trusts, estates and individual clients. Integral to the success of CLA’s nonprofit industry niche, she brings extensive knowledge from over twenty years of experience in accounting and tax consulting.
• Nonprofit entities
In the community
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
• University of Texas Law School, faculty member for annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016.
• Fort Worth Chapter of TSCPA
o Past Treasurer
o Past Chair of the Fort Worth Star Telegram Tax Hotline
• Leadership Fort Worth, graduate
• Leadership Colleyville, graduate
• Brite Divinity School
o Audit Committee, chair
o Investment Advisory Committee, member
o Student Affairs Committee, member
• Tarrant County Walkers – Treasurer and board member
• Women’s Policy Forum of Fort Worth, former board member
• Leadership Fort Worth, past Treasurer and board member
• Courage and Renewal- North Texas, past Treasurer and board member
• Colleyville First United Methodist Church, past Treasurer and finance committee member
• Air Force Academy Parents’ Club, past Treasurer and 2003 class representative
• Fort Worth Leaders’ Fund, member of the “One Brick” section