Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Master of Accountancy in Tax, Brigham Young University's Marriott School of Management BS, Accounting major, Economics, minor, Brigham Young University's Marriott School of Management
10 years of experience serving tax-exempt clients' tax needs. Specific areas include Forms 990, 990-T and 990-PF compliance, state filing compliance, state charitable registrations, applications for tax-exempt status (Form 1023), unrelated business income tax (UBIT) analysis, and 501(r) compliance for 501(c)(3) hospitals. Clients include hospitals and health systems, senior living, FQHCs, colleges and universities, private schools, charter schools, associations, private foundations, social services, and the arts.
- Instructor, Becker Professional Education, Minnesota, February 2008 - May 2016
- Visiting Professor, DeVry University, Minnesota, December 2011 - October 2015
- Intermediate Tax Analyst, Allina Health, Minnesota, January 2011 - January 2012
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Professional Accountants, member
- Washington State CPA Society, member
- Washington State chapter of HFMA, member
- American Health Lawyers Association, member