Work with professionals who truly understand the unique challenges and opportunities facing cooperatives.
Drawing on more than 50 years of experience serving more than 250 cooperatives, CliftonLarsonAllen is uniquely positioned to help your organization grow and prosper.
What’s on your mind?
- Keeping current on accounting, tax, and other financial issues
- Planning for income taxes, equity retirement, and patronage vs. nonpatronage activities
- Exploring expansion opportunities through mergers and acquisitions
- Managing risk
- Increasing profitability and/or operational efficiency
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen understands the cooperative business model and brings a unique perspective to the challenges and opportunities facing your business. Whether it’s agricultural supply, purchasing, marketing, distribution, or another form of cooperative enterprise, our team of professionals can help. We offer valuable insights, and develop techniques and tools specifically tailored to meet your needs and help you succeed. In addition to a deep understanding of cooperative accounting and taxation, our people know the changing rules, regulations, and standards affecting your business.
How we can help
As you grow, so do your needs. Our services give you more ways to serve your members, your customers, and the community.
Accounting, assurance, and tax
Cooperative consulting services
Who we serve
- Electric cooperatives
- Mutual insurance companies
- Marketing cooperatives (including dairy, grain, fruits, and vegetables)
- Supply cooperatives (including farm supply, retail, and wholesale distribution)
- Purchasing cooperatives
- Worker-owned cooperatives
- Financial cooperatives
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.