Leverage and manage technology to improve your employee productivity.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s outsourced information technology (IT) professionals draw from relevant industry experience to provide full- or part-time technology services for your growing organization.
What’s on your mind?
- Focusing on business rather than IT support
- Increasing employee productivity by leveraging the latest technology and mobile devices
- Keeping customer and business data secure
- Reducing back office costs
- Making technology decisions without a roadmap
- Aligning IT strategy with business goals
- Turnover and hiring problems in IT staffing
- Finding reliable end-user support
- Payment card industry (PCI) and HIPAA compliance
- Disaster recovery
A unique approach
Draw on our experience to deliver more reliable security for your organization, whether you are located in one office or in multiple sites. We work with you to identify your technology strategy, support needs, and current processes. Our industry-specialized professionals understand the unique software applications that you count on to run your organization.
Our collaborative approach offers economical solutions to meet your full- or part-time IT needs. Whether you desire on-location professionals or off-site resources to consult as needed, CliftonLarsonAllen can help you maximize your technology investments with reasonable support costs in the most secure way. Manage your technology instead of letting it manage you.
How we can help
We offer comprehensive IT services:
- Monitor and maintain core systems
- Encrypted cloud-based data backup
- Support end-user connectivity with secure remote user access
- Encrypted email and spam virus support
- Mobile device management
- Coverage during vacations and employment transitions
- IT strategic planning
- Project management for major software and hardware changes
- Network infrastructure implementation and upgrades
- Migration to cloud services