SSAE 16/SOC Reporting
Differentiate your service organization by demonstrating your ability to protect customer data.
A SSAE 16 or service organization control (SOC) report will distinguish you in the marketplace and shows your commitment to quality and internal control. We can help you design the controls needed to securely host and process confidential information.
What's on your mind?
- Increasing demand for a SSAE 16 (Statement of Standards for Attestation Engagements 16) or SOC report
- Proving your commitment to internal control
- Complying with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX 404)
- Protecting against a network penetration breach
- Safeguarding customer information
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen professionals guided the American Society of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) during the transition from SAS 70 to SSAE 16 and SOC reporting, giving us intimate knowledge to help you merge internal control and security measures with business goals and objectives.
From initial readiness and gap assessment to final control testing, our professionals will collaborate with your team leaders to dramatically impact your culture of control and security.
CliftonLarsonAllen has the experience with enterprise data processing systems, operating systems, and network protocols that are the lifeblood of your business. Our team includes professionals with accounting, auditing, information technology (IT), and information security credentials. By leveraging our business acumen with IT auditing experience, you can implement the critical controls to support SSAE 16/SOC reporting.
How we can help
- Evaluate the most effective SSAE 16/SOC report
- Identify needs of report users
- SSAE 16/SOC readiness assessment
- Assess the design of controls
- Remediate the control gaps
- Transition from SAS 70 to SSAE 16
- Rigorous and efficient control testing