The CLA Promise
Our interactions with you are designed to support your goals and dreams and impact your success.
CLA is one of very few firms of our size and scope to focus on privately held businesses and their owners, public sector organizations, and individuals. We are a professional services firm with three integrated business lines — wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting (audit, tax, and consulting). This allows us to serve clients more completely and offer our people diverse career opportunities.
You can depend on CLA for several uncommon advantages:
- Deep industry insight.
Our people are industry practitioners first and foremost. You will work with professionals who know you, your organization, and your industry — and combine their knowledge with yours to make you stronger.
- Seamless, integrated capabilities.
We offer planning and guidance from startup through succession, with particular care for you and your organization’s leaders. Our people connect with a vast network of resources behind the scenes — seamlessly presented and delivered for you.
- Premier resource for private businesses and owners.
Entrepreneurs are the backbone of our economy. We place you — personally — at the core of our strategic focus because enabling your success means a better world for all of us.
- Professionals personally invested in your success.
You will work with entrepreneurial people with the freedom and agility to serve you rather than merely perform obligatory functions.
- More than 60 years of quality, service, and expertise
- $550 million in revenue
- 90 locations across the United States
- Headquarters in Minneapolis
- Unprecedented emphasis on serving privately held businesses and their owners, as well as nonprofits and governmental entities
- Serving more than 150,000 clients
- Primary industries served include agribusiness, construction and real estate, commercial services, cooperatives, dealerships, employee benefit plans, federal government, financial institutions, government contractors, health care, higher education, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, professional services, and state and local government
- Service areas include wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting (audit, tax, and consulting)
- Nearly 4,000 professionals, including 500+ principals
- More than 1,550 CPAs on staff
- A career building and "Best Place to Work" firm
Peer review results
Every three years, CPA firms are required to obtain an independent peer review of their system of quality control for their accounting and auditing practice. The most recent peer review report received by CliftonLarsonAllen expressed a rating of pass, which is the most positive report that can be received.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.